Saturday, January 20, 2018

Smile and Say, 'Cheese!' Politician Accused of Blackmailing Lover With Naked Photo




Photo by Jonathan Wards on Unsplash


Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens (R) admitted cheating on his wife but steadfastly denied his ex-lover’s accusation that he told her to strip naked, taped her to some exercise equipment, took a photo and threatened to send the picture viral if she talked about their affair.

But St. Louis City Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner announced Jan. 11 that her office would investigate the blackmail charge.

“The serious allegations against Missouri Governor Eric Greitens are very troubling,” Gardner said in a statement. “It is essential for residents of the City of St. Louis and our state to have confidence in their leaders.”

St. Louis TV station KMOV broke the story shortly after receiving a recording, provided by Greitens’ ex-lover’s ex-husband, in which the woman details their affair.

The ex-husband told KMOV the recording was made a few days after Greitens and she made love for the first time. On the tape, the woman, who has not been named by KMOV, described Greitens’ actions as “terrible and disgusting.”

But the woman, who was at Greitens’ home to cut his hair the first time they had sex, also said on the recording that, “This (expletive) tornado just happened. I know I brought it on myself.”

What she didn’t know was that her now ex-husband was recording her confession.

She described in detail how Greitens got her into position for a nude photo.

 "He said: ‘I'll make you feel better. I'll make you feel good. Come downstairs. I want to show you how to do a proper pull-up,’” the woman said. “And I knew he was being sexual and I still let him. And he used some sort of tape, I don't what it was, and taped my hands to these rings and then put a blindfold on me.”

"I didn't even know. I feel like I don't even know. I was just numb. I just stood there and didn't (expletive) know,” she continued. “He stepped back, I saw a flash through the blindfold and he said: ‘you're never going to mention my name, otherwise there will be pictures of me everywhere.’”

James Bennett, an attorney for Greitens, said the “source” for the story was actually a former Missouri Democratic Party chairman.

“This goes a long way to explaining what is going on — this is a political hit piece,” Bennett said in a statement.

“There was no blackmail and that claim is false,” Bennett also said. “This personal matter has been addressed by the Governor and Mrs. Greitens privately years ago when it happened.  The outrageous claims of improper conduct regarding these almost three-year-ago events are false.”


Unfortunately for Greitens, Bennett’s assurances may not be enough.

Why not? 

Read More Here.

UPDATE:  CNN Reports FBI has opened inquiry into Gov. Greitens. Read More Here.




Myra Hindley loved children. Myra Hindley killed children. Did Myra Hindley fall in love with the wrong man, a violent man, who fantasized about killing children? There is no doubt that Ian Brady was evil. But perhaps he was merely sleeping with the devil.

Perhaps Myra was always meant to be a woman who was a serial killer, a female serial killer who preyed upon children. She and Ian did kill children. They did it for the fun of it. Ian got off on it. He loved the sex and so did Myra.They were sick. They were psychopaths. And they did it for love.

Sleeping With The Devil: A Shocking True Crime Story of the Most Evil Woman in Britain is available wherever books are sold including Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iBooks, and Kobo.










No comments:

Post a Comment